Six young actors gathered on a Hollywood soundstage on May 4, 1994. The six eyed each other warily, made small talk, shared smokes outside the stage door and reveled in the good fortune of being chosen for the pilot for a new series called Six of one. “That day was really strange, I was kind of like, ‘Hi, I don’t know who you are, but hopefully we’ll be working together for the next 12.000 years’.” recalled Matthew Perry.
things to say to bugs when science finally unlocks the secrets of human-bug communication:
- im not hurting you i am taking you to a safe place
- do you eat weird crumbs cause i found some im willing to share
- you can bite me if you want but id rather be no-bite friends
- i like your big colorful eyes, very stylish
- please dont crawl into my sleeves
- (sings a duet with a cricket)
How to capture my attention in a film soundtrack
- LOUD DRUMS
- VERY LOUD DRUMS
- Lovely string instruments
Passenger // Feather On the Clyde
"you’re all that’s safe, you’re all that’s warm in my restless heart"
I feel like Ginny is the main instigator when they kiss, like nine times out of ten she gets fed up, grabs him by the shirt/tie/robes (one handed mind you) and just plants one on Harry. I bet it happened on their wedding too- like it was “you may now kiss the bride” and she grabbed him by the tie and yanked him in
If you don’t think Lydia Martin was thinking about Stiles Stilinski when she decided to use that bat you’re god damn wrong